Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lifehack from Andrew

I love redecorating my room. This is my way of starting a new life. Some people change their haircut, others go on a diet or set up a new Facebook account. I come home with a bunch of paint cans and in a few hours I’m a totally different person living in a totally different place. It’s like moving into a new apartment only without changing your address. To fake it successfully, though, you need to take care of details. Details always keep you back. All those posters and stickers hanging on your wall since you were a teenager, tiny knick-knacks and memorable souvenirs scattered all over your place, even fridge magnets – sorry, but they have to go. After a couple of months, you might get all that stuff out of the box and pretend it’s new to you. But until then – forget about it! And yes, you’ll need new wall décor. Which is quite a sore point for me since I happen to have some idea about it. But luckily for me, they finally figured out a way to make this choice as simple as clicking your fingers – a color-based image search! Here’s the buzz:  http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/19/t-magazine/art-matches-decor-service.html?_r=0 It’s out soon, can’t wait to test-drive it in my new old apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment